Monday, November 7, 2016

peace for this night

I really do believe that no matter who is elected President tomorrow, God is still King and still good.

I really do believe that no matter who is elected President tomorrow, I don't have to live in fear. 

I really do believe that no matter who is elected President tomorrow, I can rest in the faithfulness of God, and His protection over me.

I really do believe that no matter who is elected President tomorrow, everything is still going to happen according to God's plan.

God is Lord over all, and His ways are perfect. 

God is stronger than any person on this earth.

God will never stop being faithful to me, and He will never stop protecting me. 

God's plans have been in place since the beginning of time. Nothing comes as a surprise to Him, and nothing throws off or derails His purposes. His Will will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. 

Father God, You are on Your throne in Heaven; 
YOUR name be praised!
Your Kingdom will come and Your Will will be done, 
Here on earth as we wait for Heaven.
Please give us the things we need for today,
And forgive us, Lord, for our sin,
As we forgive those who have sinned against us.
Help us when we are tempted and deliver us when evil seeks to destroy us.
For the kingdom and the power and the glory are all YOURS.
Amen.

Sleep peacefully tonight, friends. The King is still on His throne. 

"Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand." - Proverbs 19:21


No comments:

Post a Comment

peace for this night

I really do believe that no matter who is elected President tomorrow, God is still King and still good. I really do believe that no matt...