Monday, April 21, 2014

10 Things Guaranteed to Make Me Laugh: A Monday Pick Me Up

Hi everybody! It's Monday! And if you're like me, you're probably still in some sort of food and/or candy coma from yesterday, so I figured we all needed a little pick me up. Here are 10 things guaranteed to make me laugh - hopefully you'll chuckle or maybe even guffaw at least once reading this.



1. This brilliant summation of Romeo and Juliet:


#accurate

2. A little movie called "She's the Man"




("Hello?")


(Winces in pain)

"I write songs, too, Olivia:








 
"High five - nice."


I could post a million more - but we'll continue.....


3. This show:




4. Come on, you guys knew this was coming.


5. This exchange:







6. This moment from "Elf." (Cue the happy-go-lucky instrumental version of Sleigh Ride):



7. BOY. MEETS. WORLD.








8. Rory and Lorelai Gilmore






10. Shawn and Gus





It wasn't until I was about halfway along that I realized this is all movies and TV shows. I hope you're laughing instead of judging my media consumption.

What about you? What makes you laugh no matter what?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

peace for this night

I really do believe that no matter who is elected President tomorrow, God is still King and still good. I really do believe that no matt...