Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tweet-worthy Tuesday: "PBYASSS"

Hey everybody!

Look at me blogging two days in a row! It's like I'm not in school anymore or something... Oh wait...

So last night I told you all that I'd be starting a new weekly "fun-day" here on These Songs I Sing, and I'm so excited to announce what it is: Tweet-worthy Tuesday!

I got this idea from Kelli Taylor, one of the creators of Blimey Cow (aka, one of my favorite YouTube channels ever).  I thought it was so fun and cool, but didn't think I'd ever do it because, 1. at the time I didn't have a Twitter, and 2. my blog was mostly personal pieces. Which, by the way, for those of you that like those, never fear! I am most definitely still going to write them. I just like to keep things fresh and fun around here, hence the addition of a FUN DAY!

Every Tuesday I'm going to share my favorite tweets from the week. Because really, who doesn't love a good laugh brought on by a social media mash-up? It always made me smile on Kelli's blog - hopefully it will make you smile on mine! :)

So without further adieu, the first installment of Tweet-worthy Tuesday!






















Follow me on Twitter @sydneyrovik and I'll follow you! Who knows? Maybe you'll end up in a Tweet-worthy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I MADE IT ON TWEET-WORTHY TUESDAY! I feel like a celebrity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) You sure did! I mean, you are one, so.... ?

      Delete

peace for this night

I really do believe that no matter who is elected President tomorrow, God is still King and still good. I really do believe that no matt...